Contact us

Your new energy provider provides the Energy Switch Guarantee to you. If you have recently switched your energy supply or are in the process of switching your energy supply using the Energy Switch Guarantee and have a query, or wish to report an issue, you should contact your new energy provider in the first instance.

If you are not satisfied with the way in which your query has been handled by your new energy provider, you can ask the Ombudsman Services:Energy to investigate. Please note that we do not have the powers to adjudicate on disputes or overturn decisions made by the Ombudsman or your energy provider.

If you have any general feedback or enquiries about the Energy Switch Guarantee, please email us at [email protected] 

Media Enquiries

All enquiries should be directed to our Media Team by emailing [email protected]